- Credit Cards
- ATM/Debit Cards
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Official Checks
- Wire Transfers
- Night Drops
- Notary Services
We offer two great business credit card options, Platinum Cash Back and Platinum accounts. Which card is right for you?
• Cash Back: Earn a full 1% cash back on office supplies, travel, online purchases and everything else you buy up to the first $100,000 in annual spending. There are no spending tiers or minimums.
• Platinum: Give yourself the buying power of Platinum with a low spending rate and valuable cardmember benefits.
The Personal Platinum Visa® Card from The Bank of Milan lets you choose between a full 1% cash back* or the buying power of Platinum benefits.
*Cash Back is earned on up to your first $60,000 in annual spending. You can earn it on groceries, gas, online purchases and everything else you buy. There are no spending tiers or minimums.
• 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 7 billing cycles after account opening.
The Bank of Milan offers ATM/Debit Cards on all Checking accounts. ATM (only) cards are available on Savings Accounts.
ATM cards can be used at any ATM with the use of your personal PIN (personal identification number). There is NO fee for customers using one of The Bank of Milan's ATMs; however, if you use a foreign ATM there will be a fee from that particular financial institution as well as a fee from The Bank of Milan (see a Customer Service Representative for a Schedule of Fees). (Application Required)
A faster, more economical and convenient way to buy the products and services you need. Our Debit Card allows you to withdraw funds from your checking account without ever having to write a check. You can make purchases wherever VISA® is accepted. Plus, the Debit Card performs all the functions of an ATM Card. (Application Required)
Lost or Stolen Card
If your ATM/Debit Card has been lost or stolen, notify us immediately at 731-686-2255. If it is after hours call 866-546-8273.
ATM/Debit Card Information Safety Tips
As always, please exercise discretion when using an ATM. For your own safety, please follow some of the suggestions below:
- Record each transaction in your account record after leaving the ATM.
- Save your receipts until you receive you next bank statement. Never leave them at the ATM or with the Merchant.
- Reconcile your account statement monthly.
- Keep your card in your possession at all times.
- Do not leave your card at the ATM.
- Protect your ATM/Debit card as if it were cash.
Protect your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Do not share your PIN with anyone.
- Do not give anyone information regarding your ATM/Debit Card or provide your PIN over the phone. The Bank of Milan will not call you and ask you for this information.
- Do not keep your PIN with your card
- Be mindful of your surroundings when using an ATM.
The Bank of Milan offers safe deposit boxes at both of our locations. We have a variety of sizes to suit your needs. The boxes are accessible during banking hours.
Our safe deposit boxes are a convenient way to secure your valuable possessions. Each box is secure from disasters such as fire and is under dual control at all times.
You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that without both your key and the bank’s key, your box cannot be opened. Two keys are provided to customers at the time a new box is rented and both must be returned when it has been decided to close the box.
Please contact a Customer Service Representative for current prices and more information at 731-686-2255.